I am happy to share that I have been nominated for the sunshine blogger award! A big thank you to Sohpie Marshall!! For those unfamiliar with Sophie Marshall, she has an awesome blog about crafts, DIYS, beauty and skincare. Take a look here: https://smarshc.com/
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules :
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive this award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the Nominees 11 new questions.
- Favorite season? I’m torn on this one because, at Christmas time, I love experiencing the magic of the holidays through my children’s eyes. BUT, as a parent, it can also be a stressful and busy time with shopping and baking, etc. During the summer vacation, on the other hand, parents are more likely to be able to truly relax. So, I’d say it’s a tie between Christmas and summer.
- What made you choose the name of your blog? I came across the philosophy of hygge through a friend of mine who is obsessed. I loved the concept so much and it just seemed perfect for a sewing blog. For a lot of sewists, sewing and creating gives us that hygge feeling.
- Tea or coffee? If I had to choose, I’d say espressos.
- Have you read a good book lately? I finished the Neapolitan novels by Elena Ferrante- they were really good!
- Do you have a favorite Disney movie? I can’t choose one favorite Disney movie!! Off the top of my head, I’d say Moana right now.
- Favorite activity to do outdoors? My favorite activities outdoors would have to be either going to the beach or kayaking.
- Go to the beach or see a movie in theaters? Go to the beach.
- Favorite music genre? I am one of those annoying people who say they listen to a bit of everything! With the exceptions of country and heavy metal, I love all music- literally. In one car ride I will listen to the Beatles, Nelly, Pink and Alicia Keys!
- If you could donate to a charity, which one would it be? I would donate to help with the fires in Australia.
- Cooking or baking? Cooking.
- If you could become famous overnight, would you? Depends what I’d be famous for!
My 11 Nominees:
My questions for nominees:
- Why did you start your blog?
- What are you goals for 2020?
- What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging business?
- Do you prefer sweet or savory?
- Where would you go for your dream vacation?
- What are some of your hobbies/interests outside of blogging?
- What’s the best movie you’ve seen lately?
- What’s your dream job?
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to?
- What Would Your Perfect Saturday Be Like?
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would you pick?